The Coalition addresses how Mountain View is evolving and becoming even more sustainable than it is today!
This page describes just some of the projects and plans the Coalition is currently exploring or working on. More information about development projects in Mountain View is available on Planning Division Update from the City Web Site. If you would like to participate or learn more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also see information about our meetings on the Get Involved page.
- Affordable housing
- Bus Rapid Transit (BRT)
- Caltrain crossing grade separation
- City of Mountain View Citizen's Guide
- East Whisman change area (including 700 East Middlefield project)
- El Camino area (including El Camino Precise Plan, 801 El Camino Real West mixed-use project, and 1101 El Camino and 1616 El Camino projects)
- North Bayshore change area (including the North Bayshore Precise Plan and the 2600 Marine Way project)
- San Antonio change area (including the San Antonio Precise Plan, San Antonio Center Phase II project, and 400 San Antonio Road project)
- Shoreline Boulevard Corridor projects
- Smart City infrastructure
- Urban gardens development