The Mountain View Coalition for Sustainable Planning is a group of local volunteers dedicated to making Mountain View as beautiful, economically healthy, transit, bicycle, and pedestrian accessible, and affordable as possible.
MVCSP member interest and expertise covers areas such as housing, transportation, the environment, the economy, and beyond!
MVCSP generally meets on the second Thursday of every month from 6:30-8:30 PM. The location varies. See "What's Hot" below and the Calendar for upcoming-meeting details.
To get the latest MVCSP updates in your inbox, click here to subscribe to our announcement-only email list (about one message per week).
- Thursday, September 8th, 6:30 PM: MVCSP general meeting. The usual place, but contact us at email@example.com if you need the details.
- Summary agenda:
Presentation near start of meeting: Lt. Saul Jaeger from MVPD regarding enforcement planning in response to new public and private developments (and other issues of interest). We will also have all the usual updates on our committees, City advisory bodies, important City issues, and the development projects we're watching.
- For more about the above and other items, see NEWS AND UPDATES and CALENDAR.
Other recent hot news....
- City of Mountain View City Planning Division Update: Page updated for August 2016
- MVCSP comments to City Council on Transit Center Master Plan and north Castro Street transitions (6/21/2016)
- MVCSP comments to City Council on proposed water use restrictions (6/12/16)
- MVCSP comments to City Council on the Transit Center Master Plan (3/22/13)
- MVCSP comments to City Council on Adoption of a Rental Housing Dispute Resolution Program (3/15/2016)
- MVCSP comments to City Council on North Bayshore Precise Plan Residential Uses Policy Framework (3/1/16)
- MVCSP comments to City Council about SFPUC agreement regarding Hetch Hetchy properties (1/31/16)
- MVCSP comments to EPC on Sobrato North Bayshore project (1/19/16)
- MVCSP comments on the Regional Transportation update (1/18/2016)
- MVCSP comments on Hope Street Lots (1/11/2016)
- Carbon-Free Mountain View (http://www.carbonfreemountainview.org/)
- Friends of Caltrain (http://www.greencaltrain.com/friends-of-caltrain)
- Friends of the Stevens Creek Trail (http://www.stevenscreektrail.org)
- Great Streets Mountain View (http://www.greatstreetsmv.org)
- Mountain View Trees (http://www.mountainviewtrees.org)
- Safer Mountain View (http://safemountainview.com/ and safermountainview in Google Groups, http://groups.google.com)
- Soil & Water (Mountain View urban gardens support and advocacy) (http://www.soilandwatergarden.org)