The Mountain View Coalition for Sustainable Planning is a group of local volunteers dedicated to making Mountain View as beautiful, economically healthy, transit, bicycle, and pedestrian accessible, and affordable as possible.
MVCSP member interest and expertise covers areas such as housing, transportation, the environment, the economy, and beyond!
MVCSP generally meets on the second Thursday of every month from 6:30-8:30 PM. The location varies. See "What's Hot" below and the Calendar for upcoming-meeting details.
To get the latest MVCSP updates in your inbox, click here to subscribe to our announcement-only email list (about one message per week).
- Thursday, February 11th, 6:30 PM: MVCSP general meeting. The usual place, but contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the details.
- MVCSP comments on the North Bayshore Precise Plan (11/8/2015)
- Page updated for February 2016: City of Mountain View City Planning Division Update.
Other recent hot news....
- MVCSP comments to City Council about SFPUC agreement regarding Hetch Hetchy properties (1/31/16)
- MVCSP comments to EPC on Sobrato North Bayshore project (1/19/16)
- MVCSP comments on the Regional Transportation update (1/18/2016)
- MVCSP comments on Hope Street Lots (1/11/2016)
- MVCSP comments on Community Choice Energy (1/10/2016)
- MVCSP comments on LinkedIn Project (10/18/2015)
For more about the above and other items, see NEWS AND UPDATES and CALENDAR.
Search Our Site
Note: The Google Search tool searches only the MVCSP web site and returns results in an overlay page, which you can close to return to this one.
- Carbon-Free Mountain View (http://www.carbonfreemountainview.org/)
- Friends of Caltrain (http://www.greencaltrain.com/friends-of-caltrain)
- Friends of the Stevens Creek Trail (http://www.stevenscreektrail.org)
- Great Streets Mountain View (http://www.greatstreetsmv.org)
- Mountain View Trees (http://www.mountainviewtrees.org)
- Safer Mountain View (http://safemountainview.com/ and safermountainview in Google Groups, http://groups.google.com)
- Soil & Water (Mountain View urban gardens support and advocacy) (http://www.soilandwatergarden.org)