The Mountain View Coalition for Sustainable Planning is a group of local volunteers dedicated to making Mountain View as beautiful, economically healthy, transit, bicycle, and pedestrian accessible, and affordable as possible.
MVCSP member interest and expertise covers areas such as housing, transportation, the environment, the economy, and beyond!
MVCSP generally meets on the second Thursday of every month from 6:30-8:30 PM. The location varies. See "What's Hot" below and the Calendar for upcoming-meeting details.
To get the latest MVCSP updates in your inbox, click here to subscribe to our announcement-only email list (about one message per week).
Searching our site is not something you can do from here. However, Google search works well if you include site:mvcsp.org in the search field.
What's coming up
- Thursday, February 14th, 6:30 PM: Mountain View Coalition for Sustainable Planning (MVCSP) general meeting, Deb's place (contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need location details).
* Introductions, preliminaries
* Presentation #1: Mila Zelkha, Board Chair for Manzanita Works
* Presentation #2: Dawn Cameron, City of Mountain View Assistant Public Works Director
* Review of any action items from last meeting
* Update from Internal Operations Committee and Executive Committee
* Updates from related community organizations
* MVCSP Mission review
* Update on Projects: Current and upcoming
* Proactive Engagement Committee (update)
* Development updates
* City advisory body updates
- For more about the above and other items, see NEWS AND UPDATES and CALENDAR.
- Link to future Mountain View City Council agenda items updated here for January through March 2020
- City of Mountain View City Planning Division Update (December 2019)
- MVCSP comments on reach code ordinances to City Council (October 2019)
- MVCSP comments on SAP-4 to City Council (October 2019)
- New page added to site: Safe Parking Community Task Force (October 2019)
- Advisory Bodies page updated here to reflect fiscal year 2019-20 (October 2019)
- City Budget page updated here to reflect fiscal year 2019-20 (October 2019)
- MVCSP comments on 9.1 Google Landings Development Project (October 1, 2019)
- MVCSP comments on 7.1 Oversized Vehicle Parking Restrictions and 7.2 Safe Parking Ordinance, Amendments to the Emergency Shelter Regulations, Other Related Minor Text Amendments, and Direction Associated with Safe Parking (September 24, 2019)
- Link to future Mountain View City Council agenda items updated here for September through December 2019
- MVCSP comments on Personal Delivery Devices (PDDs) policy to City Council (February 24, 2018)
- MVCSP comments on Mobile Home space rental issues to Rental Housing Committee (January 22, 2018)
- MVCSP comments on 555 East Evelyn project to EPC (January 3, 2018)
- Updated the City zoning map on this web site (map dated July 2016)
How to Find Information on This Web Site
For most topics, you can click appropriate tabs at the top of any page. Others are included under the more... tab.
Related Organizations in Mountain View
- Carbon-Free Mountain View (http://www.carbonfreemountainview.org/)
To join, go to http://www.carbonfreemountainview.org/cfsv
- Friends of Caltrain (http://www.greencaltrain.com/friends-of-caltrain)
- Friends of the Stevens Creek Trail (http://www.stevenscreektrail.org)
- Great Streets Mountain View (http://www.greatstreetsmv.org)
- Livable Sunnyvale (http://www.livablesunnyvale.org)
- Magical Bridge (http://magicalbridge.org/)
- Mountain View Mobile Home Alliance (https://mvmha.com/)
- Mountain View Tenants Association (https://mvtenantscoalition.org/)
- Mountain View Trees (http://www.mountainviewtrees.org)
- Safe Mountain View (http://safemountainview.com/ and safermountainview in Google Groups, http://groups.google.com)
- Soil&Water (Mountain View urban gardens support and advocacy) (http://www.soilandwatergarden.org)
- SV@Home (http://siliconvalleyathome.org)