The Mountain View Coalition for Sustainable Planning is a group of local volunteers dedicated to making Mountain View as beautiful, economically healthy, transit, bicycle, and pedestrian accessible, and affordable as possible.
MVCSP member interest and expertise covers areas such as housing, transportation, the environment, the economy, and beyond!
MVCSP generally meets on the second Thursday of every month from 6:30-8:30 PM. The location varies. See "What's Hot" below and the Calendar for upcoming-meeting details.
To get the latest MVCSP updates in your inbox, click here to subscribe to our announcement-only email list (about one message per week).
- Thursday, November 10th, 6:30 PM: MVCSP general meeting. Not the usual place (Deb's house through February 2017); contact us at email@example.com if you need the details. Agenda details are sent to core and supporter members in advance of monthly meeting dates by email, and the agenda file is available to these members as well.
- Note: There will be no December 2016 MVCSP general meeting. Happy holidays!
- For more about the above and other items, see NEWS AND UPDATES and CALENDAR.
Other recent hot news....
- MVCSP endorses City Council candidates and local measures (10/21/16)
- New item in News and Updates: Upcoming City Council Candidate Forums (new on 9/24/2016)
- City of Mountain View City Planning Division Update: Page updated for October 2016
- MVCSP comments to City Council on Environmental Sustainability Action Plan 3 (9/11/2016)
- MVCSP comments to City Council on Transit Center Master Plan and north Castro Street transitions (6/21/2016)
- MVCSP comments to City Council on proposed water use restrictions (6/12/16)
- MVCSP comments to City Council on the Transit Center Master Plan (3/22/13)
- MVCSP comments to City Council on Adoption of a Rental Housing Dispute Resolution Program (3/15/2016)
- MVCSP comments to City Council on North Bayshore Precise Plan Residential Uses Policy Framework (3/1/16)
- MVCSP comments to City Council about SFPUC agreement regarding Hetch Hetchy properties (1/31/16)
- MVCSP comments to EPC on Sobrato North Bayshore project (1/19/16)
- MVCSP comments on the Regional Transportation update (1/18/2016)
- MVCSP comments on Hope Street Lots (1/11/2016)
- Carbon-Free Mountain View (http://www.carbonfreemountainview.org/)
- Friends of Caltrain (http://www.greencaltrain.com/friends-of-caltrain)
- Friends of the Stevens Creek Trail (http://www.stevenscreektrail.org)
- Great Streets Mountain View (http://www.greatstreetsmv.org)
- Mountain View Trees (http://www.mountainviewtrees.org)
- Safer Mountain View (http://safemountainview.com/ and safermountainview in Google Groups, http://groups.google.com)
- Soil & Water (Mountain View urban gardens support and advocacy) (http://www.soilandwatergarden.org)