The Mountain View Coalition for Sustainable Planning is a group of local volunteers dedicated to making Mountain View as beautiful, economically healthy, transit, bicycle, and pedestrian accessible, and affordable as possible.
MVCSP member interest and expertise covers areas such as housing, transportation, the environment, the economy, and beyond!
MVCSP generally meets on the second Thursday of every month from 6:30-8:30 PM. The location varies. See "What's Hot" below and the Calendar for upcoming-meeting details.
To get the latest MVCSP updates in your inbox, click here to subscribe to our announcement-only email list (about one message per week).
- Tuesday, December 6th, 5:00 PM: City Council study session, City Hall, Plaza conference room (2nd floor), 500 Castro Street
For information on the City web site:
3. STUDY SESSION
3.1 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report and Other Related Reports for the Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2016
- Tuesday, December 6th, 6:30 PM: City Council special session, City Hall, Council Chambers (2nd floor), 500 Castro Street
For information on the City web site:
4. CONSENT CALENDAR
4.1 Automated Guideway Transportation Feasibility Study, Project 17-36-Authorize Professional Services Agreement
4.3 Green Bike Lane Pilot Project, Project 15-48-Accept Construction
4.5 Crosswalk Improvements at W. Middlefield/Independence/Thaddeus, Project 15-23 Accept Construction
4.7 Execute a Subordination Agreement to Provide Financing for Silicon Valley Clean Energy Authority (SVCEA)
6. PUBLIC HEARING
6.1 Approval of the Mountain View 2016 Water System Public Health Goals Report on Water Quality
7.2 Gatekeeper Requests, December 2016
- Thursday, January 12th, 6:30 PM: MVCSP general meeting. Not the usual place (Deb's house through February 2017); contact us at email@example.com if you need the details. Agenda details are sent to core and supporter members in advance of monthly meeting dates by email, and the agenda file is available to these members as well.
- Note: There will be no December 2016 MVCSP general meeting. Happy holidays!
- For more about the above and other items, see NEWS AND UPDATES and CALENDAR.
Other recent hot news....
- City of Mountain View City Planning Division Update: Page updated for October 2016
- Updated the City zoning map on this web site (map dated July 2016)
- MVCSP endorses City Council candidates and local measures (10/21/16). Letter to the Editor of the Mountain View Voice on this sent 10/25/16.
- MVCSP comments to City Council on Environmental Sustainability Action Plan 3 (9/11/2016)
- MVCSP comments to City Council on Transit Center Master Plan and north Castro Street transitions (6/21/2016)
- MVCSP comments to City Council on proposed water use restrictions (6/12/16)
- MVCSP comments to City Council on the Transit Center Master Plan (3/22/13)
- MVCSP comments to City Council on Adoption of a Rental Housing Dispute Resolution Program (3/15/2016)
- MVCSP comments to City Council on North Bayshore Precise Plan Residential Uses Policy Framework (3/1/16)
- MVCSP comments to City Council about SFPUC agreement regarding Hetch Hetchy properties (1/31/16)
- MVCSP comments to EPC on Sobrato North Bayshore project (1/19/16)
- MVCSP comments on the Regional Transportation update (1/18/2016)
- Carbon-Free Mountain View (http://www.carbonfreemountainview.org/)
- Friends of Caltrain (http://www.greencaltrain.com/friends-of-caltrain)
- Friends of the Stevens Creek Trail (http://www.stevenscreektrail.org)
- Great Streets Mountain View (http://www.greatstreetsmv.org)
- Mountain View Trees (http://www.mountainviewtrees.org)
- Safer Mountain View (http://safemountainview.com/ and safermountainview in Google Groups, http://groups.google.com)
- Soil & Water (Mountain View urban gardens support and advocacy) (http://www.soilandwatergarden.org)