The Mountain View Coalition for Sustainable Planning is a group of local volunteers dedicated to making Mountain View as beautiful, economically healthy, transit, bicycle, and pedestrian accessible, and affordable as possible.
MVCSP member interest and expertise covers areas such as housing, transportation, the environment, the economy, and beyond!
MVCSP generally meets on the second Thursday of every month from 6:30-8:30 PM. The location varies. See "What's Hot" below and the Calendar for upcoming-meeting details.
To get the latest MVCSP updates in your inbox, click here to subscribe to our announcement-only email list (about one message per week).
- Tuesday, May 24th, 5:00 PM: City Council sessions, City Hall, Council Chambers (2nd floor), 500 Castro Street
5:00 P.M.-STUDY SESSION
3. STUDY SESSION
3.1 North Bayshore Precise Plan Residential Policy Options and Below-Market-Rate (BMR)
Housing Strategy for 1255 Pear Avenue
6:30 P.M.-REGULAR SESSION
4. CONSENT CALENDAR
4.8 Funding for Continuation of the Bay Area Bike Share Program
4.9. Castro Street Complete Streets--Modifications to Castro Street between El Camino Real and Miramonte Avenue--Reject Bid
6. PUBLIC HEARINGS
6.1 Urban Water Management Plan
6.2 582 Hope Street Mixed-Use Project
6.3 660 Tyrella Avenue Project
- Thursday, June 9th, 6:30 PM: MVCSP general meeting. The usual place, but contact us at email@example.com if you need the details.
- For more about the above and other items, see NEWS AND UPDATES and CALENDAR.
Other recent hot news....
- City of Mountain View City Planning Division Update: Page updated for April 2016
- MVCSP comments to City Council on the Transit Center Master Plan (3/22/13)
- MVCSP comments to City Council on Adoption of a Rental Housing Dispute Resolution Program (3/15/2016)
- MVCSP comments to City Council on North Bayshore Precise Plan Residential Uses Policy Framework (3/1/16)
- MVCSP comments to City Council about SFPUC agreement regarding Hetch Hetchy properties (1/31/16)
- MVCSP comments to EPC on Sobrato North Bayshore project (1/19/16)
- MVCSP comments on the Regional Transportation update (1/18/2016)
- MVCSP comments on Hope Street Lots (1/11/2016)
- MVCSP comments on Community Choice Energy (1/10/2016)
Search Our Site
Note: The Google Search tool searches only the MVCSP web site and returns results in an overlay page, which you can close to return to this one.
- Carbon-Free Mountain View (http://www.carbonfreemountainview.org/)
- Friends of Caltrain (http://www.greencaltrain.com/friends-of-caltrain)
- Friends of the Stevens Creek Trail (http://www.stevenscreektrail.org)
- Great Streets Mountain View (http://www.greatstreetsmv.org)
- Mountain View Trees (http://www.mountainviewtrees.org)
- Safer Mountain View (http://safemountainview.com/ and safermountainview in Google Groups, http://groups.google.com)
- Soil & Water (Mountain View urban gardens support and advocacy) (http://www.soilandwatergarden.org)